10/31 - 11/3 & 11/6: Wrapping up your Digital Art project
- DP Update will include Title, your research PowerPoint, Art Piece(s), and a short reflection on...
- what you learned from this project and the digital art skills gained
- or an Artist Statement about why you create art digitally - what are you getting out of creating art? Why do you choose to work digitally?
2. Ways to Display Art: Creating the Art is only half the battle! How will you display it?
- Ways to display photography - creative ways to display photos without frames
- Ways to display digital art - ways to hang digital art
- Creative ways to display graffiti - creative ways to display graffiti
- Creative ways to display printed art - creative ways to display printed art
- Record a video game you created - Use Screencast-o-matic to record your finished game
Need to Print PROFESSIONALLY?
- Basin Printing: Printing services
10/2 - 10/27: Project Work Mode
Important things to know:
- Project Work Mode will last for 4 Weeks!!!
- Research HOW to do certain techniques and skills you may not yet know
- For example, if you don't know how to prepare a surface before painting your wall mural, please youtube a few different methods before just going wild with paint. IF you are painting or drawing for part of your project, please make sure to time-lapse your process.
Example of a Time-lapse below: