Basics about Docs...
Today we are going to be taking notes on the following videos:
Nothing to do next Friday? I am looking for a small team to help me film an event at FLC!!! See me for info ASAP and a spot on my team!
How to Import Pictures for Stop Motion:
How to resize photos for a quick stop motion import:
Finishing up Our mini Stop Motion / Time Lapse Videos. Before you import to Flash, you are going to need to resize and renumber all the photos you and your partner(s) took last week. Each set of photos will need to be in their own folder and shared with your partners before running the batch in PS. (Use a flashdrive to move files)
After you have Resized and Renumbered your Stop Motion Sequence,
- Create a New Flash Document that is the size of your RESIZED Photos
- IMPORT your resized photos (File>Import to Stage>Yes to the sequence) Need a video? Try watching this for help
- EXPORT in MULTIPLE FILE FORMATS
- Show me your mini animation before the end of class for credit.
- EXIT QUESTION: What did you learn today about sequencing images? _____________________
Flash "Key" Guide: