Stop Motion Animation is for everyone!
Different Types of Stop Motion Animation:
- Showing Statistics/Data
2/22 Today's Objectives:
- Receive Rubrics
- Take notes on the back of your Lighting and Composition Skill checklist in your packet.
2/20 Today's Objectives:
Stop Motion Intro to your Video
- Watch and discuss examples below
- Try Ideas out on your own today:
- Take at least 50 shots of one scene
- Upload images to your Server folder so that you have evidence of your learning today :)
- These images will count as your pre-assessment grade on this project
Stop motion examples from the Interweb
Robin Ewing (AHS senior) existentialist animation example:
Stop Motion example from a music video with 'behind the scenes' exposure
What to do with all those photos...
How to resize photos for a quick stop motion import:
Finishing up Our mini Stop Motion / Time Lapse Videos. Before you import to Flash, you are going to need to resize and renumber all the photos you and your partner(s) took last week. Each set of photos will need to be in their own folder and shared with your partners before running the batch in PS. (Use a flashdrive to move files)
After you have Resized and Renumbered your Stop Motion Sequence,
- Create a New Flash Document that is the size of your RESIZED Photos
- IMPORT your resized photos (File>Import to Stage>Yes to the sequence) Need a video? Try watching this for help
- EXPORT in MULTIPLE FILE FORMATS
- Show me your mini animation before the end of class for credit.
- EXIT QUESTION: What did you learn today about sequencing images? _____________________
How to Import Pictures for Stop Motion:
Flash "Key" Guide: