STORYBOARDS: PLAN PLAN AND RE-PLAN
1. GROUP Activity: Sit with your partner(s). Observe the following two clips on the Smart TV and Discuss what you notice in this Storyboard example.
2. WITH YOUR Film Partner(s) and read the following resource, What is a Storyboard? (Paper version available)
3. Keep any Storyboard papers with your project packet
* If you have a group member that is not with you, create the storyboard based off of the outline you had critiqued in Physics this morning. Please realize you will have to be flexible and work with your partner or group members to produce one video in the next two weeks.
*** Remember to watch for the following camera frames and angles:
- Full Body Shots
- Medium Full
- Medium Shots
- Close Shots
- Close Ups
- Extreme Close Ups
- Worms Eye View (low camera angle)
- Birds Eye View (high camera angle)