Osprey Week Description
Come join Roxy, Jessica, and the ghost of Georgia O’Keefe as we embark on a desert adventure of art, culture, and community in the Land of Enchantment. Monday through Friday, we will be exploring the artistic “gems” of Santa Fe, visiting such sights as the Museum of Contemporary Native Arts, Meow Wolf, Gallery 21 (teen art center) and the Railyard District. Come take it in, kids!
Cost: $400.00 - Scholarship LINK
When: 3/19 Monday - 3/23 Friday
March 7th - Final Osprey Week Meeting
- Go Over Itinerary
- Create Screen Print Designs (Roxy Included)
- Q: Who is up for recording? What if that means not being able to print?
- Please pay up
Jan. 24th - 1st Osprey Week Meeting
$ $ $ Feb. 2nd and Feb. 20th - 50% of payment due dates on each date (FEES have been listed in students' accounts)
- Got Meds? Take printouts home today and return filled out or just signed if you don't so I know your parent saw the packet :) - Friday, February 23rd: Medical forms due if necessary. All Medical forms need to be turned in with required signatures by this date; either turn in hard copies to the AHS Main Office or email to email@example.com. Double check that you have non-expired emergency medications (i.e. inhalers, EpiPens) available for your student if necessary. Please be sure to complete new medical forms if you have not submitted during the last year and/or if dosages have changed if either situation below applies to your student:
- Will your child require over-the-counter or non-controlled prescription medication (e.g. ibuprofen, asthma inhaler, antibiotics) while on Osprey Week? If yes, please print and complete the Medication Self Carry Form, (hard copies available from AHS Main Office) have it signed by all required parties including your child's physician and return it to the AHS Main Office or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Will your child require medication that is a controlled substance (e.g. antidepressants, Ritalin, Adderall) while on Osprey Week (all which are REQUIRED to be stored, transported, and administered by trained staff)? If yes, please print and complete the Authorization to Administer Medication at School Form, (hard copies available from AHS Main Office) have it signed by all required parties including your physician and return it to the AHS Main Office or email it to email@example.com
- Please refer to the AHS Medication Administration Policy for full details.
- Create Art in ILL or PS for screen printing.
- Homework: Find or buy items to screen print onto. *Must be cloth material
Video Resources on how to digitally prepare for screen printing:
• Screen Printing via Illustrator
• Group Painting
• Recording Studio
Make Santa Fe (N/A)
• Spend 4 hours exploring the wondrous Meow Wolf
kELLy Moore (N/A)
• Wander around different galleries scattered through out the Railyard District
• Gallery Walk
• Special Exhibition Tour
Sightseeing in route