I chose this specific framing of the question compared to the other, earlier versions because it is specific and focuses on one group of incoming freshmen next year. The results of this action research project hope to find undeniable truths about digital art integration and inform policy makers about the importance and value art adds to a students’ overall educational experience.
Why such a formal production?
The Digital Art Curriculum @ Animas High School has been carefully designed and refined based off of current student feedback. In order to get even better at this, I decided I need everyone's feedback and college level accountability.
IRB Fort Lewis Consent Form
Student Interview Questions:
- What did you think about Digital Art at first?
- What do you think about Digital Art NOW?
- What did you learn in Digital Art?
- Did any of those things help you in Humanities or other core classes?
- Can you explain that a little more?
- How often this year do you think you used your digital art methodologies in your core classes?