Friday, Sept. 2nd 2016
1. Digital Sketchbook Challenge: Create anything in Photoshop showing me your current skill level.
- Required SIZE: US Paper
- SAVE AS: Digital Sketchbook Challenge V1 in your Sketchbook folder on your network drive on the server.
Thursday, Sept. 1st 2016
- Take it in Walk #1
- Collect Signed Syllabus
TED TALK Video, Rob Forbes, Ways of Seeing (about 25 minutes)
- Interactive Transcript Annotations during Ted Talk
- Get out Highlighter, Pencil or Pen.
- While watching and listening to this Ted Talk, be sure to highlight, circle, and underline ART terms such as Design and Perspective. Be ready to share with your classmates what these terms mean in relationship to you and your exposure to the arts. What spoke to you? Why do you think you noticed the things that you did?
Tuesday, August 29th 2016
1. E-mail LOGIN'S (write your password on a slip of paper)
- firstinitial.lastname20 or email@example.com
- EXAMPLE: firstname.lastname@example.org *see me for your password
Monday, August 28th 2016
- Read over Syllabus as a Class
- "Ish" by Peter H. Reynolds