Monday, Nov. 16th through Friday, Nov. 20th 2015
Objectives Checklist for the week:
- Upload your entire Teacher Creature Folder to your Digital Art folder on the Google Drive & Share it with me.
- Students need to meet with me one on one before Friday to receive feedback and final grade for the Teacher Creature project.
- Hang your poster on teacher's door (Make sure you tape it correctly! NO saggy curation kids!)
- Update your Digital Art page on your DP. Think about scale and proportion, your project should be larger than your proof sheet. See the student example page for an acceptable layout. (25 pts breakdown = 5 title, 10 image(s), 10 reflection)
- IF YOUR IMAGE IS TOO BIG - Open it in PS > Go to the IMAGE TAB > IMAGE SIZE > Cut project dimensions in half, making the file size less than 10M (weebly restrictions). SAVE AS IT as a JPEG and RENAME it " original title FOR WEB "
What to work on when you are done with that list:
- Make another Teacher Creature Poster (US Paper, Legal) for a teacher that doesn't have a poster on their door yet
- (Share with me to print)
- Work on Photoshop Tutorials